PVE
4 (13.3%)
Republika
9 (30%)
Imperium
5 (16.7%)

Głosów w sumie: 16

Głosowanie skończone: Maj 31, 2011, 18:55:49

Autor Wątek: Gildia Star Wars - The Old Republic  (Przeczytany 206009 razy)

Offline Equalibrum

• Nowy
  • Szacun: 8
Odp: Gildia Star Wars - The Old Republic
« Odpowiedź #345 dnia: Marzec 09, 2012, 18:41:27 »
Mam jeszcze 1 zapkę wolną jak coś to daj maila to podeślę.

Offline Inermis

• Global Moderator
  • Nowy
  • Szacun: 13
  • commander on duty
« Odpowiedź #346 dnia: Marzec 09, 2012, 22:48:51 »
w sumię ja też bym przygarnął jakby ktoś miał.

Offline Inermis

• Global Moderator
  • Nowy
  • commander on duty
« Odpowiedź #347 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 10:03:45 »
Equal, szacun +1 :)

Offline MataDor

• Administrator
  • Nowy
  • Szacun: 18
« Odpowiedź #348 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 10:20:20 »
ja pewnie bym nawet dalej grał w TORa ale jak kretyn dałem się wkręcić Gehowi i reszcie zeby grać po stronie Imperium, i mi się kurwa odrazu prawie odechciało przez to grać, drugi raz jakoś nie chciało mi się zaczynać

--- Take it easy --- (and fuck alllllll the cheaters!)
“We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Offline sparr

• Administrator
  • Nowy
  • Szacun: 22
  • I'm too Old for this Shit
    • http://enclave.pl
« Odpowiedź #349 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 10:38:56 »
I żałuj...

Od razu mówiłem żeby grać po stronie repy... i tak też zrobiłem... jest fajnie (mimo, ze przez 2 miechy grałem bez znajomych) a teraz w 4kę napinamy

Offline MataDor

• Administrator
  • Nowy
  • Szacun: 18
« Odpowiedź #350 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 10:54:43 »
przynajmniej potwierdza sie regula, ze z Polakami bardzo trudno gra sie w jakiekolwiek MMO :(

ty booli naprawdę wierzysz w to co piszesz czy tak poprostu sobie piszesz?  teorie że polacy czy inni to sie nie nadaja do grania w cos tam to sorry ale chyba tylko dzieci moga wyglaszac, bo przeciez tego nie mozna powaznie traktowac

to mi przypomina akcje z LoLa gdzie masa ludzi przenosiła się na serwery zachodnie bo na wschodnich gra swołocz z rosji, polski i inne, i marudza ze sie kurwa nie da grac i inne pierdolenie,  a później było wielkie zdziwienie że tam maja dokładnie to samo, tylko swołocz nie jest juz z rosji tylko z IT, DE, GB i innych
--- Take it easy --- (and fuck alllllll the cheaters!)
“We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Offline sparr

• Administrator
  • Nowy
« Odpowiedź #351 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 10:55:33 »
Dla tych co grają

Musimy zdecydować się jaki craft każdy z nas robi.

Trochę info o tym:
1. What are Crew Skills?

Crew Skills are unique player professions within the game. They can be split in to three categories:

Gathering - The materials gained from gathering skills are used in crafting skills
Crafting - You can make various items through crafting, from lightsabers to medpacs
Mission - These skills also have some of the rarer materials needed for crafting, amongst other things too

You can have up to 3 crew skills maximum per character on your server. However, please note that you can only have 1 crafting skill per character.

2. Where do I get my Crew Skills?

You will be sent to your faction fleet after completing your starting planet. Having gone up the elevator to the fleet's main floor there will be a quest at the mission terminal located just ahead of the elevator itself. Collect it, then open your map and proceed to the 'Crew Skills' area. Proceed to talk to every crew skill trainer for information regarding the skill to be added to your in-game codex and some bonus exp too. If you train a skill before talking to them all the quest will complete itself and you won't be able to get the experience from talking to other trainers!

3. How do Crew Skills differ from other games?

Unlike other games where you craft the items yourself, in SW:ToR you send your companion to do it for you instead. Crafting an item can take your companion anywhere between a couple of minutes to several hours. This means you can craft whilst still doing missions or other activities, as long as you keep queuing up schematics. You can also send your companion to collect materials from gathering and mission Crew Skills too!

4. What does it cost to learn a Crew Skill?

Absolutely nothing, the real cost comes from learning all the schematics from your trainer as you progress through your Crew Skill's levels.

5. Can I unlearn a Crew Skill?

You certainly can! All you need to do is open your companion window 'N', locate the crew skill you want gone and click the small X icon which is located near the progress bar, to the far right.

6. What will happen if I unlearn a Crew Skill?

When you unlearn a Crew Skill you remove all current progress and any schematics you may have learnt. If you choose to retake the same Crew Skill at a later date, you will have to start from rank 1 all over again.

7. My Companion returned with nothing! Is this a bug?

No, your Companion can fail Crew Skill missions and return with nothing. This is intended. They can't fail at crafting an item however.

8. My Companion returned with an item but something happened and I didn't take it! What do I do?!

When this occurs the mission isn't yet completed. It is however, pending. You can still claim the rewards so don't worry! You can see your pending missions in the top right corner of the screen next to the quest tracker. Simply click it and claim your reward to fully complete the mission!

9. Can I disenchant an item?

Yes you can! However in SW:ToR the process is called "REVERSE ENGINEERING" look at the reverse engineering section of the guide to learn more! There is also a great Reverse Engineering guide made by Slaign in this very forum and is in the useful links above.

10. Do I need to carry all these crafting materials around with me everywhere I go?

No not at all! You can put all your crafting materials in your cargo hold (bank), your Companions automatically take the materials from there, as well as your inventory!

11. Help! I can't see any of my Crew Skill missions or companions! What do I do?!

This is a bug with the UI (user interface). If you are experiencing this problem, all you have to do is hit [CTRL+U] twice to reset your UI. Hitting it once will turn it off, hitting it again will turn it back on.

12. How many companions can I send out at once?

Your current level will determine how many companions you can send on a crew skill task at any given time. Here is the 'max deployable' list according to character level:
[Level 10] - 1
[Level 15] - 2
[Level 25] - 3
[Level 40] - 4
[Level 48] - 5

GENERAL
Crafters can now reverse engineer mods! And can now create blue and purple mods!
A new Custom quality (orange) was introduced to legitimize moddable items as their own quality and type.
CUSTOM item mods can now be extracted
recipes for those orange appearances are discovered through Underworld Trading missions.
You can have a maximum of 3 crew skills at any time
You can have up to 3 gathering skills at the same time
You can have up to 3 mission skills at the same time
You can only have 1 crafting skill at any given time
To unlearn a skill open up the Crew Skills pane 'N' locate the skill you want rid of then click the small 'x' on the far right
If you remove a skill you lose all current progress, relearning the same skill will start you at level 1 again
If you unlearn a skill you also lose any rare schematics you may have obtained
There are no limitations on what class does what type of crafting
You will get a quest around level 10 which will tell you to research a crew skill
Each one you talk to gives a nice sum of exp so make sure you talk to them all!
Companions can't die on crafting missions but they can fail
Gathering professions allow you access to various nodes around the world
If your companion is by your side, right clicking on a node will make your companion take it
If your companion is by your side and you want to take the node, simply [SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK]
If your companion isn't by your side (dismissed or on a crew skill mission) right clicking will cause you to take the loot providing you are in range.
Crew Skills belong to you not your companion
The time it takes to complete a crew skills depends on your companions affection and efficiency. High affection will result in a lower completion time.
If your companion has an efficiency bonus to a particular crew skill this will also reduce the time needed in crafting and gathering/missions to that one skill.
Crafting missions can take between 2mins to 24hrs
One companion can queue up 5 crafting sessions max, you can keep adding to the queue once a job is completed however. But the total can't exceed 5 at a time.
To queue multiple crafting sessions simply keep clicking 'craft' on whatever item you want your companion to create.
If you cancel a crafting session before it is completed, you are refunded the materials immediately
If you cancel a crew skill mission before it is completed, you will be refunded the cost of starting the task. The only thing lost will be the time you spent previous to cancelling it.
The crafting queue can be seen underneath the name of the companion you assigned it to
Gathering skills can help in flashpoints, for example, if you have a high enough slicing level you may be able to open a door which provides a shortcut.
You can store your gathering materials in the bank and your companion will still have access to them! You don't need to carry them around with you wherever you go!
CUSTOM items are the new item rarity within the game
The idea behind custom armour and weapons is so you can have the gear you find aesthetically pleasing ("looks cool" in layman's terms) and it will still be viable in combat by modding the items regularly.
Any items shown with an orange border are fully moddable
These new fully moddable orange items came from old PROTOTYPE items (blue) and their colours where swapped
This was done to create a more unique identity for fully modifiable items
Remember orange items do not mean legendary!
Custom gear is fairly common in the game
It can be obtained through class quests around level 8, as social gear, as space quest rewards and as light side / dark side gear.
Custom gear is also the typical gear found in flashpoints as rewards for heroic missions
Several pieces can be obtained through using planetary commendations

GATHERING SKILLS - Maximum of 3 at any time
ARCHAEOLOGY
Archaeology is the study of crystal formations and archaeological finds. Crystal formations contain crystals that an Artificer can use to construct lightsaber modifications and armor for Force users. Archaeological finds contain artifact fragments of Force-imbued technology. These valuable items contain ancient formulas and algorithms used in the crafting skills Artifice and Synthweaving. Archaeologists can send their companions on missions to gather resources.
YIELD: Artifact Fragment - Color Crystals - Power Crystals
RECOMMENDED CRAFTING SKILLS: ARTIFICE, SYNTHWEAVING

BIOANALYSIS
Bioanalysis is the practice of collecting genetic material from creatures and vegetation. Genetic materials include cell fibers, bacterial strains, toxic extracts and medical fluids. Biochemists use these materials to create medpacs to restore health, stimulants (single-use injections) that provide a boost to physical abilities, and biological implants that enhance combat prowess by stimulating neural networks and regulating brain system functions. The crafting skill Biochem utilizes Bioanalysis resources. Bioanalysts can send their companions on missions to gather resources.
YIELD: Biochemical Compounds - Biochemical Samples
RECOMMENDED CRAFTING SKILLS: BIOCHEM

SCAVENGING
Scavenging is the art of salvaging useful parts and base materials such as metals, alloys and synthetic Compounds from potential technological resources-junk piles, fallen droids, abandoned cargo, and broken Down vehicles. The crafting skills Armormech, Armstech, and Cybertech utilize Scavenging resources. Scavengers can send their companions on missions to gather resources.
YIELD: Scavenged Compounds - Scavenged Metals - Flux
RECOMMENDED CRAFTING SKILLS: ARMORMECH, ARMSTECH, CYBERTECH

SLICING
Slicing is not a skill required for crafting. Slicing is the art of accessing secure computer systems and lockboxes to acquire valuable items, credits and rare tech schematics. Common Slicing targets include electronic safes, date stations, security mainframes and biometric footlockers. These targets contain credits, rare tech schematics used to construct Cybertech gadgets, vehicles and space upgrades, and mission discovery objects that unlock challenging missions that can potentially yield great rewards. Slicers can send their companions on missions to retrieve these valuable items. Other possible mission rewards include augments that can be slotted into exceptionally crafted items. Recommended Crafting Skills: All (for mission discoveries), Cybertech (for tech schematics)
YIELD: Augments - Lockboxes - Mission Discoveries - Cybertech Schematics
RECOMMENDED CRAFTING SKILLS: ALL (cybertech benefits the most)

CRAFTING SKILLS - Maximum of 1 at any time
ARMORMECH
Armormech is the ability to work with hard metals, alloys and synthetic materials to construct armor for non-Force users. Vendor-purchased fluxes are used during the armor creation process to refine the materials to ensure suitability. Armormechs can reverse engineer their crafted armor and possibly discover new ways to improve armor creation.
YIELD: Medium Non Force User Armor - Heavy Non Force User Armor
RECOMMENDED GATHERING SKILLS: SCAVENGING
ARMSTECH
Armstech is the ability to work with hard metals, alloys and synthetic materials to craft blasters and blaster modification. Vendor-purchased fluxes are used during the weapon creation process to refine the materials to ensure suitability. Crafted blasters include blaster pistols, blaster rifles, sniper rifles, assault cannons and shotguns. Blaster modifications include blaster barrels. Melee weapons include vibroblades and electrostaves. Armstechs can reverse-engineer their crafted blasters and possibly discover new ways to improve their creation.
YIELD: Blaster Pistol - Blaster Rifle - Assault Cannon - Sniper Rifle - Vibrosword - Vibroknife - Electrostaff - Techstaff - Techblade - Scattergun - Weapon Barrels

ARTIFICE
Artifice is the delicate skill of constructing lightsaber modifications, enhancements, generators and focii. Lightsaber modifications include color crystals and hilts that augment a Force user's combat attributes. Color crystals determine beam and bolt color for lightsabers and blasters. Enhancements are modification upgrades for weapons and armor. Artificiers can reverse engineer their crafted items and possibly discover new ways to improve their creation.
YIELD: Lightsaber - Double-Bladed Lightsaber - Lightsaber Hilts - Lightsaber Crystals - Enhancements - Generators - Shields - Focus Crystals
RECOMMENDED GATHERING SKILLS: ARCHAEOLOGY

BIOCHEM
Biochem is the skill involved in crafting medical supplies, performance-enhancing chemical serums and biological implants. Biochemists can create medpacs to restore health, stimulants (single-use injections) that provide a boost to physical abilities, and biological implants that enhance combat prowess by stimulating neural networks and regulating brain stem functions. Biochemists can reverse engineer their crafted implants and possibly discover new ways to improve implant creation.
YIELD: Medpacs - Reusable Medpacs - Stims - Reusable Stims - Implants
RECOMMENDED GATHERING SKILLS: BIOANALYSIS

CYBERTECH
Cybertech is the skill to assemble droid armor, earpieces, grenades, armoring, mods and miscellaneous gadgets. Armoring and mods are upgrade modifications that augment combat ability. Earpieces are external mini-computers that are worn on or near the ear. They enhance combat prowess by giving audio and visual feedback to the wearer or though direct neural feedback via an external nerve relay. Cybertechs can reverse engineer their crafted items and possibly discover new ways to improve their creation. Note: Cybertech produces high grade modifications and funky explosives which can be used by anyone!
YIELD: Armoring - Mods - Ear Pieces - Droid Parts - Ship Mods - Bombs - Speeders - Gadgets

SYNTHWEAVING
Synthweaving is the process of fabricating synthetic materials out of crystals, various chemicals and artifact fragments to construct armor for Force users. Vendors provide premade solutions, suspensions and composites that are used during the Synthweaving process. Synthweavers can reverse engineer their crafted armor and possibly discover new ways to improve armor creating.
YIELD: Light/Medium/Heavy Force User Armors
RECOMMENDED GATHERING SKILLS: ARCHAEOLOGY

MISSION SKILLS - Maximum of 3 at any time
DIPLOMACY
Diplomacy is the art of conducting and managing negotiations. Sending your companions on diplomatic missions can influence your light side or dark side standing. In addition to light side and dark side influence, possible Diplomacy rewards include medical supplies used to construct prototype and artifact implants, medpacs, stimulants, adrenals and gifts for companions to raise their Affection rating.
YIELD: Light/Dark Side points - Medical Supplies - Companion Gifts
RECOMMENDED CRAFTING SKILLS: BIOCHEM

INVESTIGATION
Investigation is the skill of researching, gathering, analyzing and decoding secret information. Sending your companions on Investigation missions can yield valuable items in the form of researched compounds used to construct prototype and artifact weapons and blaster barrels, prototype schematics for all crafts, and gifts for companions to raise their Affection rating. All crafting skills benefit for the schematics.
YIELD: Researched Compounds - Prototype Schematics - Companion Gifts
RECOMMENDED CRAFTING SKILLS: ARMSTECH, ALL (for schematics)

TREASURE HUNTING
Treasure Hunting is the ability to track down and recover valuable items by following a series of clues. Companion characters sent on Treasure Hunting missions can return with rare gemstones used to construct prototype and artifact enhancement, hilts, color crystals, focii and generators. Other possible rewards include lockboxes that can hold contain valuable items or credits and gifts for companions to raise their Affection rating.
YIELD: Gemstones - Lockboxes - Companion Gifts
RECOMMENDED CRAFTING SKILLS: ARTIFICE

UNDERWORLD TRADING
Underworld Trading entails the exchange of goods and services on the galactic black market. Sending your companions on Underworld Trading missions can yield luxury fabrics and underworld metals used to construct prototype and artifact armor, earpieces, grenades, space upgrades and weapons and armor modifications. Other possible rewards include gifts for companions to raise their Affection rating.
Underworld trading now also gives the player CUSTOM schematics
YIELD: Underworld Metal - Luxury Fabric - Companion Gifts - Custom Schematics
RECOMMENDED CRAFTING SKILLS: ARMORMECH, CYBERTECH, SYNTHWEAVING

WHAT IS A GOOD CHOICE FOR MY CLASS?
REPUBLIC
Jedi Knight - Artifice, Synthweaving, Biochem, Cybertech
Jedi Consular - Artifice, Synthweaving, Biochem, Cybertech
Smuggler - Armormech, Armstech, Biochem, Cybertech
Trooper - Armormech, Armstech, Biochem, Cybertech
EMPIRE
Sith Warrior - Artifice, Synthweaving, Biochem, Cybertech
Sith Inquisitor - Artifice, Synthweaving, Biochem, Cybertech
Bounty Hunter - Armormech, Armstech, Biochem, Cybertech
Imperial Agent - Armormech, Armstech, Biochem, Cybertech

Żródło:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=530
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 12, 2012, 10:57:26 wysłana przez sparhawk »

Offline Inermis

• Global Moderator
  • Nowy
  • commander on duty
« Odpowiedź #352 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 11:23:01 »
Spar, jakie strony polecasz o SWTOR?

Sensowna się wydaje ta:
http://www.wikiswtor.com

Jeszcze znalazłem tą: http://swtor.wikia.com ale chyba jest mniej aktualna. 

Offline booli

• Nowy
  • Szacun: -43
« Odpowiedź #353 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 11:41:00 »
przynajmniej potwierdza sie regula, ze z Polakami bardzo trudno gra sie w jakiekolwiek MMO :(

ty booli naprawdę wierzysz w to co piszesz czy tak poprostu sobie piszesz?  teorie że polacy czy inni to sie nie nadaja do grania w cos tam to sorry ale chyba tylko dzieci moga wyglaszac, bo przeciez tego nie mozna powaznie traktowac

to mi przypomina akcje z LoLa gdzie masa ludzi przenosiła się na serwery zachodnie bo na wschodnich gra swołocz z rosji, polski i inne, i marudza ze sie kurwa nie da grac i inne pierdolenie,  a później było wielkie zdziwienie że tam maja dokładnie to samo, tylko swołocz nie jest juz z rosji tylko z IT, DE, GB i innych

tak Matador, potwierdzam to, co pisze na podstawie 5 letniego doswiadczenia (stety, badz niestety z WoWa), grajac na roznych serwerach, z roznymi srodowiskami i wiem jedno... doskonale wspolpracuja ze soba ludzie w gildiach skadynawskich i balkanskich oraz miedzynarodowych... niestety, z Polakami probowalem kilka razy, kilka razy dawalem szanse, niestety zawsze konczylo sie tak samo (nawet z Gokiem, Pepelem i reszta ludzi, ktora kiedys przesiadywala na naszym mumblu nie wyszlo - bo ktos odstwal, ktos nie mial gearu, ktos nie mial skilla, ktos nie mial czasu na grind po instancjach).

I przestan te komentarze o dzieciecych teoriach, taka jest prawda. Polacy maja taka mentalnosci, a nie inna i naprawde wspolpraca w tym spoleczenstwie jest bardzo trudna, mimo, ze mamy wybijajace sie ponad przecietnosc indywidualnosci, ktore jesli jakims cudem na siebie trafia, to pojawia sie sukces (patrz - reprezentacja Gorskiego w noge, Wenty w reczna, Wagnera w siate, Cieslaka w zuzlu, ekipa NEO i spolka w CS'a oraz team enclave :P), to jednak wiekszosc takich kooperacji jest skazana na niepowodzenia, bo ktos zaczyna czuc sie bardziej zajebistym od innych...

a jak chcesz przykladu, to spojrz sam na siebie, dales sie zmanipulowac dzieciakom (napierdalajacycm 18h/day), zamiast grac ze Sparem i teraz ani wilk nie jest syty ani owca cała... tyle na ten temat ode mnie.

A jesli znasz jakas pure polska guldie w WoWie, ktora jest w top 250 albo chociaz 500 to chetnie poznam ;)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 12, 2012, 11:45:59 wysłana przez booli »

Offline sparr

• Administrator
  • Nowy
« Odpowiedź #354 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 11:45:51 »
Spar, jakie strony polecasz o SWTOR?

Sensowna się wydaje ta:
http://www.wikiswtor.com

Jeszcze znalazłem tą: http://swtor.wikia.com ale chyba jest mniej aktualna. 

Ja korzystam z tych
http://db.dartheater.com
http://swtor-spy.com

No i oczywiście forum http://www.swtor.com/community/

Offline **LIDER**

• Nowy
  • Szacun: 6
  • *Seven Steps Behind*
    • www.enclave.pl
« Odpowiedź #355 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 12:42:43 »

Takie małe uzupełnienie do postu sparr'a, co gdzie i z czym tylko, że wizualnie  ;)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 12, 2012, 12:47:58 wysłana przez **LIDER** »

Offline sparr

• Administrator
  • Nowy
« Odpowiedź #356 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 12:46:16 »
A tu trochę informacji zebranych własnie przeze mnie o każdej z klas i ich buildach + linki do różnych GUIDEów

Jedi knight:

Guardian:
TANK - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#500dMGcurrouRZhG.1
TANK (AOE) - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#500fMGcurrkuoZhMb.1
DPS - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#500fMGcubrouoZhGM.1

(Beginners Guide to Guardian Tanking - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=307622)

Sentinel:
Watchman (imo najlepszy) - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIbRrRdcGzZRMbZ0M.1
Combat - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#5010cZGGbbddrRrsZzM.1
Focus (nie jest konieczny drugi miecz) - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bcZMMZG0RrdrMdGR.1

(Jedi Sentinel – A Primer Guide http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=47695)
(Guide] Sentinel PvP - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=54706)

Jedi consular

SAGE (Jedi Sage Handbook - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=638)

Sage Healer:
PVE Standard - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GGdRrd0dGzZf00MZ0M.1
PVE Offensive leveling - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GGrRbd0dGZf0bMZ0M.1
PVP Standard - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GGdRbdbdGzZf00MZ0M.1

Sage Telekinesis (Spike damage striker, area damage and control)
PVE - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hZfcrbdoMutzZcM0M.1
PVP - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hZfcb0dRrutzZcM.1

Sage Balance (Periodic damage, self-healing, high efficiency.)
PVE Sever Force - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hZf00MZcMfRsMkrfz.1
PVE Hybrid - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600Zfzr0dZcMfRsMkrc.1
PVE Effusion - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600Zfzrbd0MZcMfRsMkR.1
PVP Sever Force - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hZf00MZcMfRsMkrfz.1

SHADOW (Jedi Shadow Handbook - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=458)

Shadow KINETIC COMBAT (High threat, proactive self-healing defender; melee with some ranged moves)
PVE - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601rsrokrskbsZZf0cM.1
PVP Slow Upheaval - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601rcrozrskrsZZf0cM.1
PVP Slow Stab - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601rcrozrckfsZhMb.1

INFILTRATION SHADOWS ( Spike damage striker, harasser; melee skirmisher.)
PVE Upheaval - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601MZhGMRkhMrtzZf0c.1
PVE Armor Piercing - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601McZhGMRkGMrtzZc.1
PvP Upheaval - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601ZhGrRkhrbtzZf0c.1

BALANCE SHADOWS (Periodic damage, self-healing; versatile range)
PVE - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601Mc0MZhZcMfRrMkrfz.1
PVP Survivability - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601McMZMZfrbRrrkMfz.1
PVP Upheaval - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601McZZcMfRrMkrfz.1
PVP Balance Stab - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601ZhGbZcMfRrMkrfz.1

Alternatywne
Infi-kill DPS - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#6010MZhGrRkhMbtzZf0c.1
Kinetic PvP Tank - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601bIrokrskbsZZf0cM.1

Trooper

Vanguard

Shield/Smoke Bomb - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801GMGrdorogzZ0cZbc.1
Shield/Augmented Cells - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801GMGrdorogzZMsb.1

PVE Main Tank - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801G0GrdorogzZMcbZ0c.1
PVE DPS - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801hMbZMsZfI0bkGhMc.1

PVP Iron Fist - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801GRGb0RroMZMcrroZb.1
PVP Carolina Parakeet - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801GRGb0RboZ0MZbIbbdh.1
PVP Short-Range Shutdown DPS - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801hMhZrsMrRrbzdsZb.1
PVP Run-and-Gun - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#8010zZrsMrobckZfhMbdh.1
PVP Full DPS - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801bMZMsZfhrbdGhMs.1
(Vanguard: Tanking and You - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=158355)
(Taugrim's Guide to Vanguard Mechanics and PVP http://taugrim.com/2012/01/04/guide-to-bounty-hunter-powertech-trooper-vanguard-mechanics-and-pvp/)

Commando

Combat Medic - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800rfRMR0cbzZMIkboMz.1 lub http://reign-republic.com/mech_healing/?page_id=72
Combat Medic Zero Alacrity PVE Build - http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/trooper/commando/#::efe2f6ef6ef3ef2e4fe2fe9f11df6:
Combat Medic Low Alacrity PvE Build - http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/trooper/commando/#::efe2f6ef6ef3e2fe4fe2fe9f18:
Combat Medic High Alacrity PvE Build - http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/trooper/commando/#::efe2f6ef6ef3ef2e4fe6fe5f11df6:

Gunnery (DPS) - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800McZrIkroMdokfzZf.1

Assault Specialist (PVP) - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800ZMckzZcIMrzGGrR.1

(Combat Medic Guide - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=181529)
(Ves' Trooper Guide - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=72464)
(Commando Guide on active and passive Skills - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=153052)

Smuggler

Gunslinger

Sharpshooter - http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/smuggler/gunslinger/#::f8ef6ef4efe8fe3fe5f18e:
Saboteur (the Dotbomber specs) - http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/smuggler/gunslinger/#::f5ef2ef2ef3efefef19efe2f4e12:
Saboteur - http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/smuggler/gunslinger/#::fef3ef2ef2ef3ef2e2f17efefe2f2efe3fe3f2e3
Dirty fighting the skirmisher - http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/smuggler/gunslinger/#::e2f2e12fefef12ef4efef18e:
Dirty fighting different variation - http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/smuggler/gunslinger/#::e2f2e6fe7def12ef6ef5ef12e:

Hybrydy
A heavy skirmish dot spec -http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/smuggler/gunslinger/#::e2f3e5fe2fe2fefef12ef6ef12e2fde3:
Bomb sniper - http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/smuggler/gunslinger/#::f22e3f2efefe3fe5f2efef6e3fde3:

(Blueheart's PvE Sharpshooter Guide - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=59739)
(Heretic's Gunslinger Saboteur build (PvP/PvE) - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=128811
(A guide to the different specs in short for you( SS,sab,DF) - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=111580
(Smuggler Gunslinger (Sharpshooter PvE End Game Guideline) - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=468)

Scoundrel

Best DPS PVE/PVP build - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#701McbZGhMRdkrdfzZh.1
Sawbones healer - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#701MffbzGoRdsZ0cZGb.1
Raid Heals - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#701MffrzGoRzsZ0cZGb.1
Max Single Target

(Scrapper Scoundrel PvP video(s) + tips/guide - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=63530)
(Scoundrel Healing 101 - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=56339)
(Scoundrel's Underworld Guide to PVP Healing - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=292528)
(Sawbones Leveling Guide - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=149586)

Offline sparr

• Administrator
  • Nowy
« Odpowiedź #357 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 13:36:43 »
No dobra to teraz jeszcze pytanie, kto kim w końcu gra ?

Offline Inermis

• Global Moderator
  • Nowy
  • commander on duty

Offline booli

• Nowy
  • Szacun: -43
« Odpowiedź #359 dnia: Marzec 12, 2012, 13:57:15 »
jest jeszcze TORowy odpowiednik wowheada, czyli... http://www.torhead.com/

* Szałbox

Refresh History
  • MataDor: Polecam kolejną świetną grę: Deep Rock Galactic. Idelana do co-op'a jak i solo. (wyjątkowo pozytywnie gra się z randomami, nie ma prawie "toksycznych" graczy) 65 tyś pozytywnych recek na steam mówi samo za siebie. Jak by ktoś kiedyś grał i miał ochotę na towarzystwo niech łapie mnie na steam.
    Marzec 15, 2021, 12:31:39
  • BigDzik0: o, deep rock'a niedawno ogrywalem. solo słabo siada. Z coopów jeszcze Risk of Rain2 i Gunfire Reborn maja ostatnio wzięcie : )
    Marzec 29, 2021, 09:18:04
  • Blood: Gra ktoś w nowego bfa czy bojkotujecie?
    Listopad 20, 2021, 18:11:09
  • NightMaX: lol 3 info na rok :)
    Luty 04, 2022, 12:25:59
  • Inermis: Dziwne że jeszcze DNS istnieje :)
    Marzec 18, 2022, 12:26:41
  • Inermis: Teraz na tapecie Elden Ring
    Marzec 18, 2022, 12:26:49
  • booli: ooo zyjecie:D myslalem, ze mozna Was znalezc w dziale zdjec ze starymi pierdzielami na fb
    Październik 21, 2022, 18:18:24
  • Flaw: Cześć :)
    Grudzień 03, 2022, 22:11:27
  • Flaw: Odpaliłem GeForce Now i od kilku dni pogrywam w BF'a.
    Grudzień 03, 2022, 22:12:56
  • booli: elegancko
    Luty 20, 2023, 13:24:51
  • NightMaX: a czemu mamy nie zyc :) nmie dosc ze zyjemy to jeszcze gramy wspolnie na TS - aktualnie warzone 2 na tapecie
    Kwiecień 03, 2023, 20:18:12
  • boby7: Ja też żyję :) Czołem wszystkim!
    Kwiecień 10, 2023, 10:40:13
  • Simek: Siema wszystkim po latach ;)
    Kwiecień 10, 2023, 22:00:28
  • booli: o dzizzz
    Czerwiec 11, 2023, 20:58:39
  • booli: Simek... nasz czlowiek z bialego dunajca :D
    Czerwiec 11, 2023, 20:58:53
  • jason.paury: oO
    Lipiec 14, 2023, 11:57:12
  • NightMaX: ja pierdziele na jesień sie tak uaktywnijcie a nie w lecie kiedy nic nie gramy :D
    Lipiec 15, 2023, 14:54:16
  • NightMaX: a tak poważnie grywamy - prawie codziennie ale tak wlasnie zaczynamy jak sie zaczyna zimno robić w lecie zawsze jest przerwa.
    Lipiec 15, 2023, 14:56:06
  • NightMaX: Jest TS chyba nawet adres zapisalem w jakims wątku
    Lipiec 15, 2023, 14:56:25
  • BigDzik0: w którym? bo chciałem wpaść, tak szukam, ten z "aktualny server" nie bangla :)
    Grudzień 06, 2023, 17:49:20

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal